Alan Wake Tribute Alan Wake Tribute

Epic stuff. I still think it needed more crow-ass. And congrats on the front page!

BrandonCanDraw responds:

Thank you lol. I completely agree. If there ever is a future installment, I'll be sure to fix that.

-Scene Of The Crime- -Scene Of The Crime-

Best Flash Ever

No really, it's the best. It definitely made me laugh a few times. Good work. Also, I better see more from you in the future or consequences etc...

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Best one yet

You guys really rock when it comes to Flash. Great animation and really enjoyable story. Really great work. Zanta Claws IV next year? :P

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Really Great Work

It's not often you come across good Flash movies with a nice plot like this, good work.

I liked all the Easter Eggs throughout all 3 of the episodes. Especially the allusion to the Joe Zombie series with the "Gen Morto" lab.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

AWWW SNAP

That damn "To Be Continued". Awesome, as usual.

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

AND THE WINNER IS...

Definitely you, good shit. Plot, as cliche as it was, was still really entertaining.

Littleluckylink responds:

Oh stop.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

The Potplants

The potplants are shaped like the heads of the evil developers.

MAKE A FOURTH EPISODE.

madness weapon tester madness weapon tester

Good For A First

I know Madness guys can be tricky to animate, so this was a good first try. Keep at it. Try to keep the movements smoother, it was pretty choppy. Smaller movements frame by frame and if needed, a higher framerate.

Work on other small things, like for example. If I was shot with a revolver, the top of my head wouldn't just disappear :D

Fantastic Dance Party Fantastic Dance Party

lmao

I love animations like this. Simple but still funny as hell. Great stuff. You should maybe make it into a series, or at least make a sequel. Dunno how that'd work, but this was well done. Keep it up.

BTW - What was the name of the song in the credits?

Tugoro responds:

I was planing on making it into a series before i made criminal. The song came from gunsnroses sweet child o mine.

Liu Kang's Groundhog Day Liu Kang's Groundhog Day

Not bad

But boring after a while, text went by too slowly. Funny story, but you tried to hard to be funny in some spots.